Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata commercial vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant position available in our Nairobi division.
Sales Executive – Spare Parts (Front Counter)
Reference Number: OC/2020/002
Must have experienced in Auto spare parts.
Overall Job Purpose: The job holder shall sell spare parts for profit in line with the company policies at the counter.
Reports To: Spare Parts Coordinator.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ requirements, recommend requirements and make a sale.
- Key Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations for spares.
- Update spares database and reports on day to day basis for loss of sale from front counter.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries with appropriate quotations for spares .
- Shipment of spare parts sales order.
- Review sales performance against monthly targets, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Reconcile LPO of customers and supply pending items when available.
- File invoices in file as per series.
- Ensure all receiving and issuing of parts are done with the barcode scanners.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience.
- 3 years’ hands on experience in sale of Auto Spares Parts.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, Auto stores management, Supply chain management or related field, ICT literate.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment, extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
- Team player, result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit.
- Should be of high integrity and professional.
- An in-depth knowledge of Tata spares.
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business.
- Excellent communications and time management skills.
- Ability to work logically and systematically.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to hr.kenya @tatainternational.com
The closing date for receiving applications is 31/03/2020.
Interested candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com by C.O.B 31st March 2020.