Job Title: Implementation Manager
Reports To: Project Manager
Our client is in the telecommunication, water and energy industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Implementation Manager to join their team.
Job Purpose: The head of Implementation manages a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the OSP & ISP fibre optic rollout. Reviews external clients product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget and meet client expectations. Implementation manager ensures quality work and Standard Operation Procedures are followed during implementation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure projects meet deadlines, regular monitoring of projects and appropriate countermeasures
- Ensure effective, productive and optimized use of resources.
- Daily & Weekly reporting of projects both Internal and to the client.
- Ensure health and safety measures are adhered to and ensure teams have all the required safety gears.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes
- Liaise with Supplier on Material deliveries and ensure that there is always enough stock against project requirements.
- Ensure Project materials are inspected against quality check before use.
- Ensure Project tools and equipment are in good conditions and plan for service or repairs on need basis.
- Generate Daily workload for scope and casuals payment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or a related field. Project management certification an added advantage.
- 5+ years of relevant telecommunication industry experience required. Team management of capacity of 50+ technicians and 200+ casual works.
- Basic knowledge and interpretation of designs.
- Strong public relation skills
- Experience in telecommunication industry, engineering processes and practices, and their impact on project activities.
- Practical knowledge and work with MS word, excel, access, and PowerPoint
- Activity and Resource planning
- Good communication skills
- Organization and motivation of a project team
- Controlling time management & Monitoring progress.
- Independent – ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Cost estimation and developing the budget.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- Conflict management and resolution skills
- Results focused
- Technical skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st February 2020
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.