Our client is in the Utilities Infrastructure industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Technical Manager – Telecommunications to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, analyses, prioritizes, plan, monitor & control of all the vehicles, equipment’s and machinery in the Projects.
- Responsible for managing developing, training and monitoring the performance of those tasked with handling vehicles, equipment and machinery.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime (due to repairs, lack of routine maintenance) and ensure that all company assets give the required productivity. ▪ Works with Executive
- Management to grow the company with technological resources.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as Finance, Acquisition as an advisor of processes and systems that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Track, analyse and monitor performance metrics.
- Develop external partnerships, like all business professionals, to be part of a strong network that includes business partners, academics, government officials, and technology thought leaders.
- Research and advice on the most appropriate processes and procedures, which best deliver the highest returns on investment.
- Corporate executive dealing with strategic decisions about the future direction of the company from an operations perspective.
- Champion the transition of Project Managers from technical expert to business strategists.
- Supervise and advice project implementation teams.
- Critically analyze & verify the implementation budgets and approve thereafter.
- Responsible for Issues faced in projects; prepare, update, maintain, co-ordinate, find possible future solutions for ‘’Issue Tracker”.
- Adherence of KPl’s (Key Performance Indicators) & targets for Service Level Agreement (SLA’s)
- Prepare guideline & SOP/MOP & work closely with client SPOC & peers to standardize all documents.
- Manage the overall execution and delivery of Enterprise BB/OFC/FTTH/Site Rollout/CCTV/Solar projects. End to end responsibility with respect to scope, time, cost, quality etc.
- Reducing the expenditure of all projects by evaluating at every stage.
- Act as the liaison between Head Office and Workshop/Yard and ensure smooth running of the latter.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an equivalent role in the telecommunications/ICT sector.
- University degree in telecommunications.
- Six SIGMA Certification.
- Prince two certification for project management.
- Masters in Telecommunications an added advantage.
Knowledge and Competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required)
- Strategic thinking and results driven.
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Solid financial and commercial acumen with an eye for detail.
- A passion for good work, team player and an achiever in a competitive and a fast-moving working environment.
- Hardworking, strategic minded individual with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 29th February 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement