Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the below post;
POSITION: ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER
Duty Station: Branch
Overall Purpose: Responsible for day to day store operations, including scheduling, training, and supervising employees and assistant manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, lead and empower a communicative and effective store team by delegating, coaching and directing team members towards achieving set targets.
- Set KPIs and sales targets for the team directly supervised
- Ensure that KPI and targets are cascaded by the sales coordinator to the rest of the employees.
- In liaison with the store Administrator ensure that re-order levels are established.
- Cascade monthly and seasonal targets.
- Coordinate timely execution of promotions and all marketing activities.
- Perform quarterly product rationalization.
- Ensure that there is proper in store signage communication.
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
- Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe manner.
- Ensure appropriate planning of sales floor activities in the branch for smooth running of the operations;
- Coordinate weekly sales meeting.
- Appraise and monitor sales coordinators performance.
- In liaison with stock take coordinator Schedule and execute periodical stock takes.
- Ensure that the stock rooms are well organized, optimally stocked and housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Enforce processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist store Manager to carry out store security activities as required i.e. open and close the branch outlet on a daily basis;
- Assist in maintaining custody of the branch alarm codes and passwords;
- Ensure the operations at the front end run smoothly;
- Receive daily updates from the Admins on stock levels and sales;
- Ensure that daily cash reconciliation and intact banking is done
- Any other duty which may be assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- A least CPA level I
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in branch operations
- Prior experience in retail would be added advantage.
Key Skills and Competence
- Good communication and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Supervisory skills
- Computer literacy
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above requirements visit Tuskys website https://www.tuskys.com/ career page and submit your application before close of business, Sunday March 1st, 2020.
Late applications will not be considered.
We do NOT charge any fee in receiving and application processing.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tusker Mattresses Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.