Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the below post;
POSITION: DC COORDINATORS
Duty Station: Distribution Centre
Overall Purpose: Responsible for coordinating the movement of merchandise from the storage areas in the warehouse to the point of dispatch and vice versa as well as fulfilling and processing orders in a timely and efficient manner and inventory management in the assigned stations.
- Monitor and assist in loading and offloading of merchandise and supervision of supply chain clerks in the day-to-day operation of the receiving and distribution functions of the DC.
- Monitors inventory by completing physical counts as required to determine losses.
- Direct the work and efforts of their team and oversee all associated activities.
- Assist in ordering product for the Distribution Center and maintain automation system on inventory control procedures.
- Organizing receiving and distribution functions on a daily basis to maximize distribution center efficiency and service delivery.
- Maintaining physical inventory and reorder levels and reconciling all orders daily.
- Processing appropriate paperwork and reporting deficiencies or discrepancies in all systems used to management.
- Assist in periodical stock taking exercises.
- Assist in ticket fulfillment, inventory management, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Diploma in Merchandising or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in a similar industry.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Accurate data entry skills are a must.
- Ability to problem solve, analyzing information, and follow processes with accuracy and efficiency.
- An incredible attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above requirements visit Tuskys website https://www.tuskys.com/ career page and submit your application before close of business, Sunday March 1st, 2020.
Late applications will not be considered.
We do NOT charge any fee in receiving and application processing.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tusker Mattresses Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.