Our client is one of the leading vehicle leasing companies and is looking to hire a highly talented person with great market knowledge to take up the role of Sales Executive.
The person will assist in pushing sales of used motor vehicles to meet the disposal deadlines.
The role demands an aggressive person with a proven record in generating sales within the motor vehicle industry and particularly selling used vehicles.
Job Summary: The person will take lead in sales by creating opportunities with the existing and new clients to generate sales and achieve the organization’s goals while creating enduring industry relationships that secures future business and ensures sustainability.
- Create valuable market networks and partnerships whose goal is to establish mutually beneficial business collaborations.
- Promote the company products to target markets and secure business.
- Identify the current customer needs and develop sustainable ways to satisfy them
- Prospecting for business
- Ensure the vehicles are displayed appropriately at the point of sale/showroom for customer viewing
- Negotiate business deals on behalf of the company
- Establish new networks to grow the database.
- Facilitate processing of sales documents & correspondence management.
- Segment the market for effective prospecting and to ensure comprehensive coverage.
- After sales follow-up function/ customer care
- Identify, communicate and/or pursue business/sales opportunities.
- Advise potential customers on financing.
- Market/Competitor intelligence.
- Planning & reporting on sales activities.
- Company representatives on motor shows, exhibitions and other forums.
- Coordinate vehicle registration & ownership transfers.
- Acquire, develop and communicate product knowledge to target beneficiaries.
- Products and company marketing, brand image building.
- Investment in good grooming to exude appropriate image
- Manage all trade-in vehicles due to respective deals, ensuring they are in good selling condition at all times and lead in prospects generation to offload the unit(s).
- Ensure targets are met
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related
- At least three years sales experience in the motor vehicle industry, preferably dealing with used vehicles.
- Demonstrate past achievement in meeting sales expectations
- Expert understanding of motor vehicle industry dynamics and market segmentation.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria set above are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quote “VEHICLE SALES EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line.
Applications close on 20th February, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.