Our Client in the Automotive Sector seeks to hire a Senior Sales Consultant.
The Senior Sales Consultant will be responsible for identifying potential customers through networking initiatives, cold-calling, and email communications and preparing car purchase packages.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers during outbound telephone calls.
- Selling new car finance and related product and also promoting Finance and Insurance products.
- Scheduling follow-up, in-bound telephone inquiries, walk-in prospects and email inquiries.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Preparing regular sales reports as well as sales territory plans.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
- Demonstrating vehicles to customers including test drives.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Promptly submitting customers’ purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Meeting with customers and holding sale discussions.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to maintain customer loyalty.
- Expanding industry knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading professional publications.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Administrating negotiations as per the terms of a sales agreement and closing sales, ensuring complete customer satisfaction at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- Relevant industry experience ideally gained from a competitor business.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Senior Sales Consultant on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.