Our Client in the Automotive Sector seeks to hire a Leasing Manager.
The Leasing Manager will be responsible for verifying information to determine that lease vehicle information is accurately recorded & gathering and analyzing competitive lease product data and making recommendations to the general manager regarding short- and long-range advertising plans, lease promotions, staffing needs, and compensation plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hiring, supervising, mentoring and monitoring the performance of corporate sales department employees.
- Assisting the used-vehicle department with trade appraisals as needed.
- Approving all lease incentives in writing before submitting to the general manager.
- Addressing customer complaints to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Advising and assisting with corrective procedures, if needed & initiating and completing accurate inventory transfers as instructed.
- Practicing and ensuring that company policies and procedures are followed at all times & participating in the preparation of the annual forecast by projecting monthly Corporate unit sales, gross profits, operating expenses and operating profits for the Corporate & Leasing Department.
- Informing general manager of market product changes & providing quality service to customers for vehicle pick-up’s and disposition; schedule vehicles for pick up location through leasing supervisors.
- Practicing and promoting teamwork at all times, setting a good personal example of attitude and performance & ensuring proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins, schedules and accounting from the general manager
- Meeting with the general manager on regular basis to establish annual and monthly objectives for unit lease & ensures that department personals understand company policies, procedures, and lease systems.
- Coordinating with service manager and sales manager for lease vehicles requirements.
- Establishing procedures for quick disposal of over aged leased vehicles and issuing all demonstrators and ensuring that appropriate company records are maintained, also checking the condition of all demonstrators monthly.
- Meeting with the general manager to review monthly forecasts, commission sheets, productivity reports, and the profit performance lease department as a whole and each lease consultant individually.
- Contacting customers and performing a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explaining features and demonstrating operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researching availability of models and optional vehicles using computer database.
- Studying local market conditions, demographics, and past lease history.
- Conducting major lease promotions and advertising as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or relevant field.
- At least four years’ automotive sales experience.
- Demonstrable experience as a Leasing Manager.
- Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the lease.
- Well-honed marketing abilities.
- Current, valid driver’s license is required.
- Mathematical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Sales skills.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Leasing Manager on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.