Our Client in the Automotive Sector seeks to hire a Parts Sales Manager.
The Part Sales Manager will be responsible for coordinating with sales team to develop and implement parts sales plan and working with wholesalers to purchase vehicles for the inventory from auction & off-lease returns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing parts marketing activities to achieve revenue goals.
- Coordinating sales activities and actively engage in pricing negotiations.
- Managing, training, motivating and assisting in monitoring the sales staff.
- Following-up with active prospects for developing sales, and with previous customers for referrals and future sales.
- Completing trade appraisals
- Providing support to the sales staff and assist in closing sales
- Managing daily activities of sales team to meet sales objectives.
- Performing inventory management to avoid surplus and obsolete stocks.
- Identifying new business opportunities to improve sales.
- Ensuring that customer orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Analyzing expenses and revenues and make adjustments in sales plan to achieve profitability.
- Providing outstanding services and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating the performance of sales team and develop performance improvement plans.
- Maintaining sales documentation for reference purposes.
- Identifying and contacting new manufactures and vendors.
- Performing price and contracting negotiations with vendors as needed.
- Addressing customer concerns promptly according to company guidelines.
- Processing customer payments in a timely manner.
- Staying current in market trends and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager in the automotive sector, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Understanding of inventory control.
- Current, valid driver’s license is required.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Part Sales Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.