Smart City System Architect Consultant
- Overall architecture design, solution design, topic planning, and report writing of the Smart City project;
- Provide smart city solution support for the organization, campus, and enterprise customers, including customer communication, requirement survey, analysis, planning and design.
- Architecture design and system integration for subsystems of smart cities from the perspectives of system architecture (SA) and system engineering (SE);
- Collect data about the development of the international smart city industry, analyze policies.
- Review and analyze current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic objectives.
- Identify and propose specific strategies, initiatives and remedies necessary to align smart city technology and infrastructure with corporate objectives.
- Define and implement testing strategies, templates and procedures for smart city services and facilities.
- Define and implement acceptance strategies, templates and procedures for smart city services and facilities.
- Define and implement IoT smart city platform for Konza Technopolis
Minimum Job Requirements
- At least five years of experience in smart city solution design. Have 1-2 aspects of network, IT, smart transportation, smart government, smart campus, smart water, smart energy, building management systems, big data, and cloud computing.
- The consultant should have knowledge of key ICT, and innovative design strategies adopted within Smart Cities elsewhere that have used technologies to resolve their urban issues.
- Experience or knowledge of advising on ICT enabled technological solutions, e-government/e-governance transitions within the context of urban infrastructure and services will be an advantage.
- Rich experience in overall planning and solution design for large-scale smart city construction projects and serve as the main owner (at least 2 comparable previous projects)
- Be familiar with IT, IP, Cloud, and IoT technologies and products. Experience in large-scale project implementation is preferred.
- Have experience in building planning, city brain, and smart community. Be able to work under pressure.
- The consultant is also expected to develop inventories of technological best practices and innovative configurations that is suitable for resolving the relevant urban development issues (within the energy, water, housing, transport and employment aspects).
- Full-time bachelor’s degree or above is preferred.
- Profession of Intelligent building, urban planning, information system engineering, computer applications, software engineering, communications engineering is preferred.
- Relevant certifications
An understanding of urban planning, urban development, urban policy and legislation and sustainable urbanization. Knowledge of the smart cities or ICT4D fields.
Considering the uniqueness of some these roles, we encourage all nationalities from across the globe to apply.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you fill you a suitable for the above role(s), please send your updated CV to email@example.com not later than 24th March 2020