Information Security Consultant
- Provide guidance on building and/or maturing information security programs, detecting and responding to computer security incidents, and implementation of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Evaluate client needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects
- Implement and/or assess existing security controls
- Provide expert level knowledge of tools and technologies used for enterprise security
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- Provide expert in-depth knowledge in collecting, analyzing, and escalating security events; responding to computer security incidents, and/or collecting, analyzing, and disseminating cyber threat intelligence
- Quickly master, simplify, and communicate the value proposition of complex subjects to clients
- Use formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress
- Codify customer needs across accounts and use them to drive FireEye Mandiant Strategic Solutions methodology
- Lead overall server, cloud and data center operations with multiple stakeholders
- Articulate deliver issues/problem statement and design a resolution plan
- Experience investigating possible attack scenarios by interpreting the code review findings, attack paths, and providing analysis of results
- Work with delivery centers across multiple shared services teams
- Experience with the critical tools used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, or other areas of security operations.
- Thorough understanding of cyber security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools
- Experience performing Application Security Assessment work (threat modeling, design reviews, vulnerability, penetration tests, wireless/RF security) for at least the past year strongly preferred
- Fundamental understanding of network protocols
- Familiarity with Unix and Windows operating systems and administrative tools
- Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Unix, Linux, and network equipment
- At least 5 years of experience with SANS, OWASP and ISACA security frameworks
- At least 5 years of IT security experience, managing end-to-end client service delivery
- At least 5 years of experience with GDPR, HIPPA, DPA and ISO security standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Information Systems, Information Technology or Mathematics
- 10 years of experience in information security preferred
- Experience in securities or financial services preferred
- Industry certifications such as; CISSP/SSCP, GSEC, or GCIH a plus
- Experience leading implementation teams or hands on implementation of encryption solutions is a plus.
- Other Relevant certifications
Considering the uniqueness of some these roles, we encourage all nationalities from across the globe to apply.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you fill you a suitable for the above role(s), please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th March 2020