Cloud, PaaS & SaaS Consultant
An experienced consulting professional(s) who understands solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product / technology family.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement cloud products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Work with Agile Product/Experience teams to design and support the evolution of infrastructure architecture based on conceptual design and business requirements.
- Collaborate with solution architecture and product development teams to design and implement the infrastructure required to support their vision and strategy.
- Assist with the design and implementation of security and forensics capabilities to ensure governance across multiple cloud venues, private and public.
- Collaborate with members of the Cloud Platform Engineering team to implement and support far-reaching strategic efforts, provide constructive feedback, and foster a collaborative environment.
- Actively engage with internal DevOps platform team to develop frameworks and tools to drive extensive automation of infrastructure environments and software engineering practices.
- Develop reference architectures, publish design patterns, and speak about these internally and publicly, drive technical designs to consensus and approval.
- Contribute and respond to code and architecture reviews as needed.
- Write code and scripts to automate everything possible within the Cloud Platforms space.
- Evaluate new and emerging technologies, services, tools, and multiple cloud vendors for innovative new capabilities guide business and technology decisions.
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, governance, cost controls, etc.
- Participate in experiments in collaboration with the Tech Strategy team to pilot emerging cloud platform features.
- Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting skills for large scale distributed computing systems and software.
- Create engaging technical content including writing internal company blog posts, whitepapers, practical guides and platform demos
- Act as a subject matter expert on cloud-native technologies to enable experience teams with training, enablement, and tools
- Stay current with industry trends and recommend relevant technologies and products in the areas of Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud
- Passionate about writing clear, maintainable code that will be used and modified by others, and able to use and modify other developers’ work rather than recreate it
- Motivated and Self-Starting: able to think critically about problems, decipher user preferences versus hard requirements, and effectively use online and onsite resources to find an appropriate solution with little intervention.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including visual presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in research data collection, analysis, and presentation
- At least 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in HCM Applications with at least 3 ends to end Implementation experience along with experience in at least 1 project as a lead.
- Expert knowledge on Cloud HCM Conversions, integrations, Reporting, but also having the capability of being a technical architect for multiple projects.
- Strong experience with Fusion technologies including HDL, HCM Extracts, Fast Formulas, BI Publisher Reports.
- Good technical leadership capability with strong planning and follow up skills, mentorship, Work Allocation, Monitoring and status updates to Project Manager
- Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex Technical issues/problems. Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
- Strong experience on Java programing/IDEs – JDeveloper/NetBeans/Eclipse
- Experience of writing efficient Oracle SQL/PL-SQL and understanding of performance tuning techniques
- Experience in J2EE, JSF, XML development, Groovy Scripting, Oracle ADF 12c, Oracle ADF Mobile, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Web Center Portal/Content 12c
- Experience in building/consuming web services standards and technology including WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML-Schema, SOA suite 12c, Oracle Service Bus (OSB 12c), Business Process Management (BPM 12c)
- Experience (In-Depth Understanding of Data Model and Business process functionality and its data flow) in Oracle Fusion Application and/or Oracle EBS AU (Finance, HCM or Supply chain)
- Thorough understanding of DevOps principles and DevOps tool chains (Jenkins, shell scripting, GNU Make, Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Docker)
- Extensive experience leveraging AWS, Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Platform to deploy highly reliable and scalable cloud applications
- Hands on experience using version control tools (Git) and platforms such as GitHub, Bitbucket
- In-depth understanding of Cloud technologies (PaaS-JCS, JCS-SX, ICS, SoACS, API Cloud, DBCS, PCS, MFT, BICS, MCS)
- Full-time relevant bachelor’s degree or above.
- Relevant certifications
- Experience with large-scale distributed infrastructures, including technologies for clustering and load balancing
- Knowledge of SOA (REST, GraphQL) and IaaS/IaC (Infrastructure as Code) strategies for Private and Public Cloud scenarios
- Understanding of network database and storage technologies including NoSQL, NAS, and object stores
- Experience in Single Page Application UI frameworks (e.g. React, VueJS, Angular)
Considering the uniqueness of some these roles, we encourage all nationalities from across the globe to apply.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you fill you a suitable for the above role(s), please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th March 2020