Data Center Infrastructure Consultants (IT, Power, Cooling, IP)
At least Seven (7) years of experience within the last ten (10) years as a Data Center Manager in the management of technology operations, multi-site data centres and operations staff with the following skills:
- Data center power, cooling, network, structured cabling, server and storage infrastructure;
- Critical systems, including power, fire, and safety;
- Electrical and mechanical design, maintenance, and problem resolution;
- Managing complex mission critical IT projects;
- Ability to collaborate with partners and suppliers across multiple disciplines.
- Five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years working in technical, hands-on environments and leveraging technology to manage and grow IT environments.
- Five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years in planning, establishing, and managing complex storage systems.
- Five (5) years of experience within the last seven (7) years designing and implementing Disaster Recovery and backup strategies.
- Three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years Energy & Environmental Design and Green Building Technologies, Uptime Tier III Data Centers.
- One (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years working in the development of Nlyte applications.
Considering the uniqueness of some these roles, we encourage all nationalities from across the globe to apply.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you fill you a suitable for the above role(s), please send your updated CV to email@example.com not later than 24th March 2020