Big Data, AI, Open Data, IoT Consultant
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help the organization achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
- At least 7 years of experience with 5 years of hands on predictive analytics experience using structured and unstructured data to solve business problems.
- At least 5 years of experience deploying large analytics initiatives/ programs across industry verticals is a must. Any prior experience with a blue-chip global management consulting firm is also a plus.
- Strong experience in consultative selling and large-scale analytics project delivery.
- Strong executive presence and inspirational leadership qualities.
- Good understanding and knowledge of statistical tools (SAS, R), analytical methods and big data technologies (Hadoop).
- Full life cycle Development
- Full-time relevant bachelor’s degree or above.
- Relevant certifications
Considering the uniqueness of some these roles, we encourage all nationalities from across the globe to apply.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you fill you a suitable for the above role(s), please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th March 2020