Title: National Sales Manager – Juice Company
Report to: Managing Director
Gross Salary: 200k – 250k
Our client is an established juice manufacturing company.
They seek to hire a National Sales Manager who will be in charge of all the sales activities and driving sales volume to achieve the set targets
- Driving the achievement of the sales targets as per the overall company targets whilst building long term tree top brand equity.
- Identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short term and long-term sales volumes/value and the gross profit.
- Development and implementing of sales strategies and action plans to penetrate New Markets to ensure profit maximization.
- In charge of the entire sales team; monitoring and reviewing their performance as per the agreed targets and providing feedback and review reports
- Develop and implement a collection plan geared towards ensuring collection targets are achieved and cash flow levels are maximized as per the trading terms
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Growth of the customer base
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- At least 5 years relevant experience, in Sales & Marketing in an FMCG
- Masters’ degree is an added advantage
- Enthusiastic and passionate in sales
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (National Sales Manager – Juice Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.