Job Title: Account Manager – Signage & Point of Sale Branding
Salary: 85K – 100K
Our client is the leading outdoor advertising company in East and Central Africa.
They seek to hire a result-oriented Account Manager who will be tasked with developing and implementing successful growth strategies resulting in increased revenues for the company.
- Develop strategies to grow business from new and existing clients.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets are met and surpassed
- Create 100% awareness of the Point of Purchase line to all existing and potential clients which must translate to business for the company.
- Maintain and develop existing customers through high levels of service in order to expand and strengthen the relationship.
- Actively identify opportunities for introducing Point of Purchase products, thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each customer’s business portfolio
- Work with the client management team in order to understand different business strategies
- Communicate customer requirements and/or schedules to staff in a timely and executable manner for promoting optimum cost efficiency
- Actively be involved in project management of new and existing projects.
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- At least 4 years’ experience in sales and business development, preferably in BTL marketing.
- Prior experience in coming up with successful business development strategies
- Proven track record of achieving set targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good relationship management and client service skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Conversant with Microsoft Office suite
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Account Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 12th March 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted