Job Vacancy: Administrative Assistant
Background Information: Career Options Africa is a HR Consultancy firm offering Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration Support Services in the East African Region (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda). We seek to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Act as PA to the Director
- Provide effective customer care to Clients and partners byt being the first point of contact , ensuring timely response to enquiries and complaints and maintaining proper records of such enquiries and complaints
- Maintain effective, accurate and well organized documentation and filling of documents related to staff consultants, trainers, purchases, office documents such as revenue, expenditure and contracts.
- Carry out basic online marketing activities
- Prepare Clear and comprehensive schedule of activities, events and assignments.
- Provide general office support to the tam of staff and consultants
- Ensure Clean, neat and well-arranged office.
- Photocopying and scanning
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
The Right Person for the Job
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- What we are offering the right person
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate
How to Apply
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2020 subject heading, as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.