Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Mombasa
Job Summary: We are looking for a master multi-tasker with an upbeat attitude.
Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance as well as making reservations or travel arrangements.
Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Most importantly, the incumbent should always be responsive and willing to meet each challenge directly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome visitors pleasantly, record their details in the signing book and escort them to the relevant person
- Answer calls, respond to emails, prepare documents including correspondence, memos, resumes & presentations
- Coordinating & managing appointments, meetings and follow up with clients to pick & deliver documents
- Organize and print documentation needed to support bidding for new business
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment
- Provide logistical support during events
- Purchasing office supplies
- Filing and submission of all monthly statutory
- Organizing and maintaining office files
- Support sales team by organizing prospect lists & contacts
- Create cash request forms and remittance advices prior to release of funds
- Create a supplier list dashboard, including Government service providers
- Support the creative teams with photography & videography when called upon
- Prepare list of annual payments & deadlines
- Champion the energy management program
- Assist the marketing team to deliver both online & offline campaigns
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Marketing, Communication, Public relations or related field
- 1 – 2 years proven admin assistant experience
- Proven admin assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com by 27th March, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.