Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a well-established business in the AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY dealing with top-of-range brands and seeks to engage an experienced professional ready to take up the role outlined below:
Position: National Manager – Parts
LEADERSHIP (Internal work scope, relations & reporting)
This position reports to the After Sales Manager and will have a close work relationship with teams in Workshops , Finance, Sales and Operations
A. CORE PURPOSE (Reason for this job)
Lead in Inventory Management of parts within the organization by overseeing and coordinating movement of parts to internal and external clients while ensuring availability and quality of the parts as per company policies, processes and procedure.
B. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (Execution scope & focus)
- Ensure company policies and guidelines that govern this scope are well executed with integrity, professionalism, ownership and accountability.
- Overseeing the Logistics in receiving and issuing of parts as per company policy.
- Dealing with clearing of parts to ensure timely and costs effective methods are used to minimize company expenses.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all parts received and sold as per company standards.
- Responsible for performance by ensuring profit are maximized and realized within the department.
- Ensure warehousing of parts is done in an orderly and efficient manner.
- Lead in Parts inventory management through organization, replenishment and invoicing.
- Management of parts including ordering and issuance both internal and externally.
- Oversee sales process of all parts on all levels within the organisation and ensure seamless operations.
- Develop, implement and oversee programmes to maximize Customer Service Excellence to enhance customer experience, relationship and retention.
- Lead in dealing and collaborating with all dealer networks in the franchise environment.
- Responsible for leading and training the relevant teams to ensure company objectives achieved.
- Prepare and present periodic reports siting observations, recommendations and possible solutions.
C. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Education: The holder must hold a Bachelor’s degree in supplies ,purchasing or related field from a recognized learning institution
Experience: The holder will be required to have at least 2 years’ of relevant experience and proven performance record in Inventory management in Motor Industry or performing a similar role.
Key Competencies: Professionalism and Ethics, Attention to Detail, Customer Centric, Passion for Motor industry!
Qualifying candidates to apply through BPC Africa website www.bpc.co.ke and/or send the CV to email@example.com on or before 6th April, 2020
Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank for continuous referencing and job-matching.
For Enquiries you may write to same email as above.