Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a well-established business in the AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY dealing with top-of-range brands and seeks to engage an experienced professional ready to take up the role outlined below:
Position: SALES EXECUTIVE – Parts
REPORTING: (Internal work scope, Relations & Reporting)
This position reports to the Manager in-Charge – Parts.
The role will have a close work relationship with teams in Sales, Workshop and Operations
A. CORE PURPOSE (Reason for this job)
Ensuring sale of automotive parts and accessories in line with business processes and procedures to achieve overall objectives.
B. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (execution scope & focus)
- Selling of Automotive Parts as assigned in the portfolio to ensure customer needs are met.
- Ensure all customers are advised accordingly during enquiry, taking action, prepare records and communicate the same.
- Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
- Provide service technicians with relevant parts as required and within agreed timelines.
- Maintain the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards.
- Ensures high quality work through cleanliness of products and the retail sales area
- Ensuring that finance guidelines are fully understood and applied when performing ones duties to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Monitor stock levels and expedite by reporting to Parts Manager in event of shortages or issues.
- Ensure continuous learning to update self and maintain proficiency to enhance performance and improve self and team results.
- Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently to ensure quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure handling of customer needs including efficient management of all aspects affecting the customer.
- Preparing reports as per schedule.
C. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Education: The holder must hold a Diploma in Sales / Marketing / Purchasing / Supplies or its equivalent from a recognized learning institution
Experience: The holder will be required to have at least 3 years’ of relevant experience with proven performance record.
Added Advantage: Conversant with EPC
Key Competencies: Professionalisms and Ethics, Attention to detail, Customer Centric, Passion for Motor industry!
Qualifying candidates to apply through BPC Africa website www.bpc.co.ke and/or send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th April, 2020
Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank for continuous referencing and job-matching.
For Enquiries you may write to same email as above.