Our client is in the Banking / ICT Industry seeking to recruit highly motivated Call Centre Agents to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Understand the importance and impact of first contact resolution
- Provide timely notifications to Supervisor / Team leader of negative trends, urgency of issue, or extent of required follow up.
- Resolving customer queries on first contact and keeping the promise of query / problem resolution for escalated cases.
- Confirm client information and update on existing databases.
- Update Product Frequently Asked Questions
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Diploma or Certificate in Customer care or any other field
- At least 1-2 Years’ experience in the Banking / ICT Sector
Knowledge and Competencies (State Skills, Abilities & Traits Required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to execute, make decisions, develop strategy, critical thinkers and build relations.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 1st April 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement