Our client is in the Banking / ICT Industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Merchant Support Lead to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure and assist the customer support executives to prepare, create and maintain merchant accounts.
- Ensure that the customer support executives are adequately trained to carry out their tasks including spotting suspected prospective, but fraudulent merchants
- Assist potential and existing merchants to solve any queries they may have using the prescribed escalation procedure,
- Assist potential merchants to sign up for the client services.
- Follow up dormant merchants through our team to ensure maximum merchant activity.
- Receive and respond politely to telephone and email requests for information on merchant sign up and any other related requests.
- Set up and manage back office accounts for all active merchants.
- Maintain and update records of all merchant sign ups and their access credentials in liaison with the Personal Assistant to the Directors.
- Check SMS reports daily to ensure that there are no failing SMS notification numbers
- Degree in sales and marketing, Business Management and Administration or Commerce
- At least 1 years’ experience with account Management
- Other certifications are an added advantage
Knowledge and Competencies (State Skills, Abilities & Traits Required)
- Knowledge of Mobile Wallets, and alternative payment solutions is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to execute, make decisions, develop strategy, critical thinker and build relations.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 1st April 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement