Our client is in the Banking / ICT Industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Sales Executives to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit good quality merchants with high transaction capacity
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the directors.
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all the company’s products that you handle.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of your sales staff productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulate sales policies, practices and procedures in conjunction with the directors.
- Collaborate with directors to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines that you are responsible for.
- Interpret short- and long-term effects of sales strategies on operating profit.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 1-2 Years’ experience in the Banking/ICT Sector
- Knowledge and Competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate and manage time effectively
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to execute, make decisions, develop strategy, critical thinker and build relations.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 1st April 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement