Job Title: Banqueting Unit Supervisor
Reporting directly to the Unit Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the hands on supervision of food and beverage operations.
Your background within banqueting operations will be exceptional in order to lead and guide a team of banqueting food and beverage staff in order to deliver a consistently high standard of food and beverage service.
Possessing distinct leadership qualities to provide a credible and mature role model, you will be passionate about food and beverage, with an exceptional knowledge of food, wine and beverages in order to train and develop a knowledgeable team skilled in all aspects of service.
Above all, you will need to be a passionate and adaptable individual who will be able to connect and converse with our guests who visit us from all over the world, bringing our unit to life and of course providing the very best in hospitality.
With this in mind, you will probably already be an experienced F&B Banqueting Team Leader, Supervisor or Head Waiter, with a proven track record gained within a quality hotel/restaurant environment. You will be well versed in the day to day supervision of teams, and have experience within training and development which will form part of your day to day role.
- Diploma in hotel management/other relevant tertiary qualification;
- 3 year’s experience as a Banqueting F&B Supervisor;
- Good people skills;
- Good communication skills – written and oral;
- A passion for customer service;
- Ability to motivate and lead a team;
- Work in a team environment with minimum supervision;
- Good presentation;
- Flexibility to work irregular hours/shifts;
- Numeracy and literacy skills;
- POS experience (MICROS).
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 12th March 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.