Job Title: Sales Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Context: Our company is a major Distributor of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages for KBL/UDV.
Our vision is to attain a world Class distributive business for KBL/UDV within the next 2 years and be a frontline business in the country.
We seek to impact the community we operate positively while contributing to the economic development of the country.
Purpose of the role: The role seek to ensure required outlets coverage is achieved ,products distributed into focused outlets and out of stock is reduced to the barest minimum and also achieve the volume target of the company in a way that supports the NSV and Trading profit of the company
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
This role is instrumental to ensuring volume and coverage target of the company is achieved.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Plan and implement sales and marketing strategy
- Ensure a realistic sales targeting regime
- Coach,Motivate and Discipline sales team
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed targets
- Ensure availability of all KBL/UDV brands/SKUs in trade
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Graduate calibre with 3-5 years commercial experience gained across sales/consumer marketing with a good track record of performance
- Good communication skill-written and verbal,Good interpersonal skill essential
- Analysis skills.
- Strategic planning abilities.
- A good driver with valid driving license
The role is HQ based with extensive travels to trade(40% of time).
Flexible working hours.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org