Heifer Project International – Kenya (HPI-K)
Proposed Borehole Drilling and Equipping at Ndama Place for Heifer Project International
Invitation to tender
Heifer Project International – Kenya (HPI-K), a branch office of Heifer International (HPI) in the USA has a mission of working with communities to end hunger, poverty and enhance care for earth.
To achieve this mission, HPI-K provides livestock and livestock related services to resource limited and vulnerable communities that are organized in groups.
The Kenya headquarters are located at Ndama Place situated along Kabarnet Road, off Ngong Road.
We hereby invite tenders for the Proposed Borehole Drilling and Equipping at Ndama Place, Kabarnet Road behind Uchumi Hypermarket.
CLICK HERE for a detailed terms of reference.
Interested bidders are expected at their own cost, to visit the site and acquaint themselves with the site and scope of work expected.
The tender Bills of Quantities are as attached herewith. The bidder shall submit a complete tender document in a plain sealed envelope clearly marked.
“PROPOSED BOREHOLE DRILLING AND EQUIPPING AT NDAMA PLACE FOR HEIFER PROJECT INTERNATIONAL”
The sealed bids should be delivered to our offices located at Ndama Place, Kabarnet Road, Ngong Road on or before 11th March 2020 not later than 5.00 pm.
The bidders at a minimum should provide the following:
- Company Profile indicating the company experience.
- Certificate of Incorporation or Business Registration Certificate.
- A Partnership Deed if you are running a partnership business.
- Audited financial statements for the last 3 years.
- Valid CR12 Certificate
- KRA online PIN Certificate.
- Current Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Certificate of Incorporation or Business Registration Certificate
- Physical location including town, building, room number and postal address.
- Trade reference and clientele list including their respective contacts.
- Copy of logbook for rig machine with capacity to drill at least 380 Metres.
In case of any queries or clarifications, please don’t hesitate to contact the office through the following numbers 0722-200406/ 0734-600933 during normal working hours.