An international school based in Mombasa is seeking to recruit a teacher of Business and Geography.
The ideal candidate will be required to teach Geography and Business to students in 7 to year 13.
- Preparing schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Planning and delivery of lessons.
- Setting examinations.
- Preparing learners for examinations.
- Use differentiated teaching strategies.
- Participating in the school’s academic and non-academic events.
- Providing pastoral care to the learners.
- Carrying out class teacher roles.
- A bachelor’s degree in Education Arts from a recognized University.
- Subject combination of Business and Geography is mandatory.
- Must be registered by the Teachers Service Commission.
- Three years’ experience in teaching an examination class Business and Geography in either the national system or the international system.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
If you are qualified, kindly submit your application accompanied by an updated CV and relevant academic and professional certificates to email@example.com by 12:00 Noon of 13th March 2020.
The title of the email should read BUSINESS AND GEOGRAPHY TEACHER.