Business Development Manager
Salary: 150K – 200K
Our client is looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help them expand their clientele.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales by planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities with a view to increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings and develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing plans for the development of the sales team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Identify strategies to position and market company product and services to clients to conclude sales for the set sales target.
- Review with the GM and Company Leadership market trends with a view to developing and pricing new products for clients in response to their demands
- Ability to liaise with and make presentations with/to C-suite clients.
- Prepare and send out quotations for client approval and order placement
- Ensure the client is satisfied with the product delivered through seeking feedback from the client.
- Offer support to clients when Sales Executives are away and clients need some information.
- Prepare and circulate sales reports with the Leadership in line with the agreed timelines.
- In liaison with the GM develop business growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and increasing client base
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years’ experience in growing sales and developing an organization’s products or services.
- Experience from Industrial Manufacturing; Stain Steel Fabrication Industry preferred
- Able to supplement or conceptualize technical drawing and installation knowledge for industrial manufacturing and or expertise when called upon to.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition within the industrial manufacturing and or dairy industry.
- Ability to write business proposals
- Ability to negotiate and or close business with key stakeholders and C-suite clients.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Ability to Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Ability to draft and review sales business and or service projects contracts
Send CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Business Development Manager”