POSITION: Loyalty Operations Coordinator
Reporting to: Loyalty Program Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world. The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Loyalty Operations Coordinator.
Role Summary: The objective of this role is to deliver exceptional loyalty experiences through a proactive, compliant and efficient organization aimed at driving customer satisfaction through management, Issue Management, Servicing focused on the operational in stores.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in day-to-day coordination and management of loyalty program operational activities.
- Monitor, control and manage the loyalty program operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Liaise between Customer Service and Management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Assist in the creation of training materials and facilitating training on the Loyalty program.
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in the operations process and resolve them in a quick and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes
Competencies and Skills
- Project management and Merchandising
- Quality and timeliness of provided services
- Team management and Analytics skills
- Customer experience and Loyalty experience
- Training capabilities
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in retail operations is a plus
- English (Full professional proficiency)
- Excel and PPT skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com by 15th March 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement