A stand-alone, social impact enterprise created to “transform lives through enterprise” seeks to recruit the Chief Financial Officer to based in Isiolo.
The organisation does this by creating sustainable businesses and commercial activity that benefit people, communities, wildlife and the environment in northern Kenya.
Its aim is to champion expansion of economic opportunities, diversification of community wealth, and promotion of inclusivity in wealth creation particularly for women and youth.
We are seeking to recruit the Chief Financial Officer.
The position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Develop, articulate and present strategic choices and business opportunities and challenges from a big-picture view in oral as well as written form.
- Represent the company to stakeholders, including the Board of Directors.
- Lead a team, prioritize and focus and deliver on business requirements.
- Be the financial authority in the organization, ensuring the integrity of fiscal data and modeling transparency and accountability.
- Model and present business and social investment opportunities to various audiences including investors, donors and partners.
- Be proficient in all the daily, monthly and yearly accounting tasks for commercial companies and prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow reports, statutory compliance and various inventory trackers.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Work closely with company auditors, various investors and donors to complete necessary audits.
- CPA (K) / ACCA Fully certified
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting preferred
- Ten (10) years of Senior Management Experience.
- Experience of working with people from diverse backgrounds, demonstrating respect for, and understanding of, cultural differences.
- Ability to use imagination and creativity to generate alternative ways of working and achieve results.
- Working knowledge of accounting systems, especially SAGE.
- Ability to work in challenging environments and deliver on tight deadlines.
Kindly fill out the form at – https://forms.gle/Q8ZAbmPFXiTS5fiF9 – in order for your application to be considered.