We are a professional waste management company that also offers pest control and cleaning services for residential, commercial and industrial clients.
We are looking for a highly competent Human Resource Assistant.
Job location: Nairobi
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements / Qualifications;
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource, Commerce, Administration, Social studies or related field; further training will be a plus.
- Proven experience as HR Assistant.
- Knowledge of HR function (recruitment, training, development etc)
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Must be a member of IHRM(K)
How to Apply
Should you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please email your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org kindly indicate clearly the Expected Salary.