Our client is in Banking / ICT industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Compliance Executive to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal and external efforts to ensure our client’s compliance with its external partners across the continent.
- Ensure optimal management of the board of directors and board of management’s meeting calendars.
- Keep track of and internally interpret regulatory developments including new and amended laws, regulations.
- Provide recommendation to the business on how to implement appropriate action.
- Carry out liaison with our client’s associates, partners and industry regulators on behalf of the board of management
- Provide direct administrative support to senior management, including email correspondence, generation and distribution of memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for all levels of employees
- Maintain strict compliance schedules ensuring that our client is ALWAYS compliant and all ongoing compliance efforts are on track to completion
- Serve as the eyes and ears of the office, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests from regulators across different markets
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in an equivalent role in the Baking/ICT sector.
- University degree in ICT/Business Administration/Finance/Law
- Other certification will highly be an added advantage
Knowledge And Competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required)
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and spoken
- Detail oriented and high levels of integrity
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to execute, make decision, develop strategy, critical thinker and build relations.
- Ability to solve problem
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to Fkariuki@flexi-personnel.com by 30th March 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement