Our client in the construction company is looking to recruit a female Sales Coordinator.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sales support.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements and any other information or requirement as directed by the BDM.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Calculation sales prices
- Correspondence with customers by mail and phone
- Preparing customer visits including booking meetings and preparing status report and enclosures for BDM.
- Initiate implementation of new products
- Coordinate orders in cooperation with the Order Department and Planning Department
- Prepare monthly Sales Forecasts to be confirmed by the BDM.
- Participate in ad hoc Sales/Marketing assignments like preparations for exhibitions
- Coordinate sending out the yearly calendar and other giveaways in cooperation with the Marketing Manager
- Handle Sales Administrative tasks.
- Arrange meeting per area to minimize travelling time between meetings scheduled for the BDM.
- Provide weekly reports on the meetings arranged and the outcomes.
- Ensure all information is captured and updated in the CRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a Business related field
- At least 2 -3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Previous experience in Construction Sales is Preferred
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Added advantage if you have experience with a construction company.
Kind send your application to email@example.com quoting current and expected salary