Career Management Centre limited is seeking for a passionate, high energy and self-driven Construction Sales Representative for our client a manufacturing company with quality insulation solutions for roof, wall and pipes; damp proof membrane; floor under layer; expansion joint filler; sealant cords and duct-wrap.
They also provide packaging solutions for the floriculture, horticulture and removals sectors.
Gross salary: 40k plus commission
Job Purpose: The role holder will meet individual, revenue and acquisition targets in the assigned segment and work to retain, develop, manage and expand the customer base and grow revenues.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets in the segment;
- Provide regular forecasts from the generation, management and closing of a significant pipeline of sales utilizing a CRM system
- Increase product and business solutions penetration through cross sell to named accounts, in assigned segment
- Train and lead the partners to maximize performance to ensure continued revenue growth and customer retention;
- Work closely with the partners to devise and deliver individual sales targets and subsequent revenues;
- Ensure that the segments for which you are responsible work effectively with the overall Sales, Marketing and Operations functions within the business;
- Develop strong relationships with Consultants in the industry at C-suite to maintain ongoing revenue stream
- Ensure all accounts are managed through well thought out account development plans
- Maintain timely and 100% accurate Sales reports on, competitor intelligence, Sales performance and all information relevant to the assigned segment;
- Degree/Diploma in a business or construction related field
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in B2B sales engagements
- Additional sales experience to enterprise, government and construction sectors is also desirable
- Experience in construction environment and project management is an added advantage;
- Ability to create winning bid proposals, plan and conduct contract negotiations and present in a compelling manner;
- Ability to understand and explain the technology behind closed cell polyethylene foam, to analyze competitor offerings and the ability to position the company’s capability successfully against them;
How to apply:
Suitable candidates to send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th March 2020 quoting the job title on the email subject (Construction Sales Representative)
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against the applicants on any basis.