Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a well-established business with high-value brands and wishes to engage a self-motivated talent with a proven performance record.
If you are the one, be ready to engage, fuse your energy, creativity and innovation through the scope outlined here-below:
Position: CREDIT CONTROLLER
A. LEADERSHIP (internal work scope , relations & reporting)
This is a performing role, reporting to the Head of Finance & Operations. The holder will be expected to have close work relationship with other teams in Finance, Sales, Business Development and Operations
B. CORE PURPOSE (Reason for this job)
Ensure debt collection by preparing customer debrief packages, analyse data in line with creditpoli cies, schedule client meeting, carry out debts correction, new client management and reporting to achieve a healthy credit portfolio.
C. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (execution scope & focus)
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are adhered to by all stakeholders, including reporting compliance
- Manage, monitor and prepare debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors across the business.
- Lead in creating policies and procedures that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
- Preparing a plan with specific scheduling for timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments.
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team to ensure communication flow, sourcing documentation required among other administrative efficiencies.
- Negotiating re-payment plans with existing debtors, documenting and follow-through.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices and all matters in credit management.
- Builds positive ethical relationship and maintain close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
- Preparing and presenting daily, weekly and monthly debtors status reports with recommendations and proposed solutions.
D. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Academic: The holder must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance (or related in business field) from a recognized learning institution
Experience: The holder will be required to have at least 3 years’ of relevant experience and proven performance record in leading debt collection operations and reporting
Key Competencies: Integrity, Self-managed, Goal Oriented, Drive and Time Conscious
Qualifying candidates to apply through BPC Africa website www.bpc.co.ke and/or send the CV to email@example.com on or before 3rd April, 2020
Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank for continuous referencing and job-matching.
For Enquiries you may write to same email as above.