Position: Crown Your Service Manager (CWS)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya Industry: Manufacturing
Our Client, a Leading and the most innovative paint company in East Africa providing tailor made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world class after-sales support is urgently seeking to hire a versatile, enthusiastic and talented Crown Your Service Manager (CWS).
The successful candidate will generate and act upon leads to sell professional quality paint work at the client’s home or job site in order to meet required company sales and performance goals, ensuring client satisfaction and other matters by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate onsite quotes for prospective clients using estimating system and provide a brief overview on the company and history.
- Target homes/ residential housing and small commercial buildings to market paint products
- Manage a team of 5 employees (Interior Designer’s and Sales Executives).
- Follow up on quotes to ensure the client’s color choices, scheduling, and job related questions are answered. Work with the assigned painter’s (skilled to provide residential and commercial interior painting services) to close out the jobs to ensure client satisfaction.
- Understand the process for guiding our clients to select preferred color choices
- Improving customer service standards, policies and procedures
- Managing resources and assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys and review service levels
- Identifying and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaising with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Respond to client concerns and schedule changes due to weather and other factors.
- Ensure material choices are clear and ordered for jobs in a timely manner.
- Coordinate scheduling with the operations assistant.
- Spot check jobs to ensure painters are following correct preparation, painting, and clean up procedures.
- Perform any other duties as required by management
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field from a recognized institution plus a Diploma in Interior Design (added advantage)
- Must have at least 5 years of extensive paint manufacturing product sales and marketing experience
- Must have a valid Driving License plus two years driving experience
- Must have passion and consideration for customers who are building homes
- Attention to detail and clear levels of ownership
- Proven leadership skills with an eye for continuous improvement of teams and methods of working.
- Good organizational skills, Good in optimizing productivity
- Must be a good planner
- High integrity
- Accountability – drive accountability and takes responsibility accordingly
- Results-oriented, detail-oriented, organized, able to multi-task, meet targets
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 24th March 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.