Job Title: Business Development / Customer Relationship Manager
Salary: 80K – 100K
Our client is a well-established transport company based in Nairobi.
The seek to hire a well-experienced Customer Relationship Manager who will be tasked with building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers in order to increase sales and grow the business.
- Develop and implement business development strategies and marketing campaigns
- Formulate and spearhead cutting edge ideas to enhance brand visibility / awareness and onboard new customers
- Develop new business relationships and revenue streams
- Oversee timely response to request for quotations and compilation of tenders
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and potential clients
- Identify opportunities for diversification and geographical expansion.
- Actively and effectively manage the sales process
- Manage call center agents and ensure quality service delivery.
- Manage reservations team and account managers to ensure excellent customer service delivery.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business administration or any other business related field
- Post graduate diploma in a business related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Impeccable integrity
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive team building and leadership skills
- CRM Systems proficiency
- Good organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Effective people management and motivational skills
- Above 30 years
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development / Customer Relationship Manager) to email@example.com before Tuesday 31st March 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted