Our client is in Banking / ICT industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Customer Service and Operations Manager to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the full implementation of the Customer Services strategy across the business.
- To ensure that the Customer Services function operates effectively and that the functions activities are aligned to departmental and Company objectives.
- Develop, implement and / or manage the organizations customer service policies, procedures,
standards, and strategies Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards, and best practices
- To ensure that all customer enquiries are satisfactorily managed, resolved and closed within agreed timescales.
- To ensure that the Customer Services function is adequately staffed and trained to deliver an efficient service to internal and external customers.
- To actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in Customer Service standards within Call Enquiries, Email Enquiries, Social Media Enquiries, and Order Processing.
- Develop and measure key performance indicators to determine and improve the effectiveness of all customer service activities
- Analyze customer service-related information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolutions and alternatives to customer service challenges, and to identify opportunities to improve customer service
- Interview, select, coach, train, instruct, manage, and appraise the performance of associated customer service personnel and mentor select staff
- Collaborate and communicate knowledge (e.g., market information, customer insights, trends, etc.) across the business.
- Minimum 5years’ experience in an equivalent role in the Baking/ICT sector.
- University degree in Management or Administration or social sciences
- Other certifications is an added advantage.
Knowledge and Competencies (State Skills, Abilities & Traits Required)
- Strategic thinking and results driven.
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to details and creative and innovative
- Ability to build a team
- Hardworking, strategic minded individual with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to Fkariuki@flexi-personnel.com by 30th March 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement