Data Center Operations Consultant
- Data center operation management: Be responsible for the stable, secure, and efficient running of the IT data center infrastructure (Facility). Provides onsite management and services for hardware devices, such as cabinets, cabling, networks, and systems deployed in data centers. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for the planned maintenance of data center infrastructure, routine troubleshooting, root cause analysis of major issues, and closed-loop management, performance capacity, emergency, and disaster recovery. Ensure the availability of data center infrastructure and efficient utilization of data center space and energy resources.
- Be responsible for data center security management (including but not limited to fire safety and physical security).
- Be responsible for the on-site service and support of the data center and provide cabinets and cabling services for the devices deployed in the data center.
- Be responsible for the implementation of data center processes and internal control regulations.
- Be responsible for planning and implementing measures to continuously improve service quality and reduce the data center TCO. Regularly release data center operation and service reports.
- Project operation management: Cooperate with project operations such as on-site exploration, capacity adaptation, on-site implementation, acceptance test management, and project solution rationality review.
- Supplier management: Supervise the onsite O&M of the data center infrastructure, review and track the reconstruction optimization work, organize regular communication and communication with the facility maintenance supplier, facility O&M supplier, and property management supplier, and be responsible for the service quality of the supplier.
- Collaboration and communication management: Be responsible for the collaboration and communication between the data center support business and peripheral departments (supplier, government, campus, and business), and effectively support business objectives.
- Have senior operation service management capabilities, have a deep understanding of mainstream IT management frameworks and tools, and be capable of service design, process design, and process optimization.
- Have a basic command of the infrastructure construction architecture, operating characteristics, and performance indicators of the data center infrastructure.
- Operation & Management experience of the mainstream cloud platform
- Campus network or WAN construction and Operation & Management capabilities
- Full-time relevant bachelor’s degree or above.
- Certified ITIL Process Consultant in good standing
- Other Relevant certifications
Considering the uniqueness of some these roles, we encourage all nationalities from across the globe to apply.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you fill you a suitable for the above role(s), please send your updated CV to email@example.com not later than 24th March 2020