DC Business, Sales & Marketing Consultant
- Define and implement short term and long-term market strategy and market target with the organization’s business development
- Define sales catalogue for the cloud data center
- Define and implement billing strategy
- Define and implement sales, marketing and customer onboarding strategies
- Develop industry vision and engage with customers (ISP/ government/ financial/industrial/……) in Kenya
- At least five years of sales experience in the data center industry, be familiar with the sales of IDC products and cloud computing products and have rich customer resources and customer relationships.
- Have strong business execution capabilities and negotiation capabilities and have good affinity and communication and coordination capabilities.
- Have general knowledge of the configuration list of IDC service products and have experience in writing IDC product sales solutions.
- Have general knowledge of network protocols and technologies and understand carriers’ broadband resources.
- Have a good sense of team, strong character, agile thinking, good adaptability and pressure; Have keen market insight, strong sense of professionalism, sense of responsibility and positive work attitude.
- Sales experience in IDC, cloud computing, CDN, Internet companies, and system integration is preferred.
- Full-time relevant bachelor’s degree or above.
- Relevant certifications
Considering the uniqueness of some these roles, we encourage all nationalities from across the globe to apply.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you fill you a suitable for the above role(s), please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th March 2020