Job Title: Digital Marketer
Salary: 25k – 30k
Our client is a growing clothing business involved in importation and sales of clothes.
They seek to hire a young, vibrant, innovative and creative Digital Marketer to increase the online presence of the business and contribute to revenue growth.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or blog posts) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Create brand awareness by actively engaging in different social media and keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Propose creative online strategies in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- S.E.O and moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and digital schedules.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account by providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- A Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, PR or any other related field of study
- At least 1 year working experience in online marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
- Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self – motivated, confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd April 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted