Our Client, in the Service Sector seeks to hire a Digital Marketing Executive.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
He/she will be involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization process.
Therefore, he/she should have hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Tracking the website traffic flow and providing internal reports regularly.
- Fixing any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.).
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organizing their distribution through various channels.
- Providing creative ideas for content marketing and updating the website.
- Collaborating with designers to improve user experience.
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
- Promoting company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Digital Marketing Executive on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.