Our Client, in the Service Sector seeks to hire a Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of the company and building an inbound marketing plan.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhancing brand awareness in the digital space.
- Measuring site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with different teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Preparing and manage the digital marketing budget.
- Tracking and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Leading, supervising and motivating members of the digital marketing team.
- Researching competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Digital Marketing Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.