Vacancies: IT Interns
Dynasoft Business Solutions Ltd is a Microsoft Certified Partner company that is based in Nairobi, Kenya with a client base that spans across different industries. The Company, incorporated under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya in 2009, is a leading information system solutions provider that seeks to automate and extend the deployment of business solutions that align ICT with the customer’s business strategy.
By streamlining the design and deployment of new systems and by automating operational processes, Dynasoft enables organizations to reduce operating costs and realize the business value from their technology investments.
To enable clients achieve cost and operational efficiencies, Dynasoft has an integrated service package that covers the implementation and deployment of ERP (Microsoft Dynamics NAV), CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Business Intelligence (Power BI), Collaboration (Microsoft SharePoint), Mobility (Mobile Apps & Web Portals) and Microsoft cloud platform solutions (Microsoft O365 and Azure).
We have specialized in offering solutions in the following sectors: a) Public sector/Government b) Insurance & Pension c) Publishing services d) Private security operations e) Trade (Supply chain management) f) Project-based ventures.
Job Summary: The intern position provides an opportunity for rigorous 6-month training and immersion into world-class Microsoft solution platforms. Therefore, the interns shall be responsible for working alongside Microsoft accredited and highly experienced system developers and implementers in order toacquire system development, system Implementation, system integration and IT project delivery experience with the goal of eventually becoming Microsoft certified professionals who can handle end-to-end solution deployment & support for Dynasoft clients.
Reporting Line: This position reports to an assigned Associate Consultant (AC). The AC shall serve as the intern’s mentor.
Duration: Six (6) months-About 3 months shall be used on intense training (Candidates will be subjected to continuous skill assessment panels focusing on system development and system implementation, while the rest shall be used for assessment on an actual client assignment (while working under the guidance of an Associate Consultant).
The interns who complete the program successfully and excel will automatically be absorbed by Dynasoft (On permanent basis) as System Developers and Implementers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with managers and associate consultants to complete delegated duties such as technical documentation and entry-level system deployment tasks.
- Attend all training and skill assessment sessions organized by the Company.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the internship program in order to continue in the program and to be considered for permanent employment.
- Handle system installation, setup and configuration under the guidance of a mentor.
- Gain full understanding of all business solutions and deployment platforms offered by Dynasoft.
- Gain full understanding of the Microsoft Sure Step methodology.
- Handle delegated duties for ongoing projects.
- Actively participate in Dynasoft’s innovation projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, BBIT (Must have successfully completed all course requirements and either graduated or awaiting graduation. Candidates who are yet to graduate should provide introduction letters & transcripts from the University).
- Should have attained B plain and above in KCSE.
- CPA-K or ACCA will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of SDLC development processes e.g. Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Mathematical aptitude and strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Customer focus (client-facing skills)
- Excellent communication & documentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced software consulting organization with minimum supervision.
- Passionate about technology with a strong urge to learn.
- Excellent understanding of business processes & conceptual models, strong presentation skills, training skills etc. shall be required.
The company will pay a monthly stipend to facilitate lunch and transport during internship.
Interns who excel in the program shall join Dynasoft on a permanent basis.
Candidates who meet the required qualifications should email their application comprising of Curriculum Vitae with at least two referees with their contact details and copies of academic certificates to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is 3rd April 2020.
IT Interns - Dynasoft
ICT and Technology
|Company / Organization||
Dynasoft Business Solutions
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Vacancies: IT Interns
Dynasoft Business Solutions Ltd is a Microsoft Certified Partner company that is based in Nairobi, Kenya with a client base that spans across different industries. The Company, incorporated under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya in 2009, is a leading information system solutions provider that seeks to automate and extend the deployment of business solutions that align ICT with the customer’s business strategy.www.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.