Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturer has opened up a new bakery in Nakuru and seeks to recruit dynamic, results oriented energetic and self driven individuals for the position of Electrical Technician.
Reports to: Production Manager
Location: Nakuru, Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain, service and onsite overhaul of electrical machines and equipment;
- To track equipment and machine performance and recommendations appropriately;
- Trouble Shooting and Repairs of electrical equipment like ovens, packaging machines, generators etc;
- Attend break downs of production machines and utility machines;
- Daily breakdown tracing and report generation;
- Handling of multi scale tasks involving electrical, electronic and mechanical operation;
- Responsible for ensuring minimum spare part usage;
- Responsible for audit compliance & audit work using the existing standards;
- Ensure complete compliance to prescribed GMP, within the plant;
- Perform other electrical maintenance and repair duties as they arise.
Qualifications and work experience
- Holder of a Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation qualification from a reputable institution/examination body;
- At least 3-5 years experience as Electrical Technician in Bakery/Food Production/Confectionery making or related industry;
- Sound Knowledge of electrical and related aspects in a production set up;
- Electrical system & power software knowledge will be an added advantage;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving approach;
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in the rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
via firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV.
A competitive remuneration package plus pension and medical cover benefits will be will be offered to the successful candidate.
Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 26th March 2020.
Shortlisting will be carried on an ongoing basis.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.