Our Client, a leading provider of engineering solutions and services is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team.
The company was incorporated in the year 2007 with the objective of providing power systems solutions services to partners and stakeholders in East Africa.
Business Development & Networking:
- Overall responsible for the acquisition of new clients.
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients.
- Ensuring that the clients receive the necessary information to help make informed decisions.
- Identify and target new business opportunities aimed at growing the business.
- Prepare proposals / tenders as required by potential clients and follow through the process to the closure of the business deal.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the client accounts.
- Actively network to create awareness for the Organization.
- Design and manage the business development pipeline.
- Drive new business from existing clients.
- Prepare and submit weekly business development reports to the management.
- Create awareness for the company brand through campaigns, events and online presence
- Management the online platforms for the organization
- Ensure constant update of the company Website
- Create and manage the client database
- Ensure that all customer queries are responded to within the agreed service level time
- Enhance relationships by constantly keeping in touch with clients to ensure the company is delivering as per the signed agreements
- University degree in a relevant subject in Electrical Engineering, or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Development Management in the Electrical Sector.
- Strategic thinker with a passion for innovation.
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement