Our client, a boutique finance & strategy advisory firm is looking for an Executive & Admin Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the firm’s Executive Directors.
- Coordinate the CEO’s activities including Board and philanthropic engagements
- Manage the CEO’s daily schedule
- Keep the CEO informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Attend select CEO’s meeting and capture the action points and follow through
- Facilitate the CEO’s meetings & travel
- Follow up on actions and commitments made by and to the CEO
- Manage correspondence between the CEO and strategic partners
- Record and circulate minutes of meetings as requested
- Prepare and monitor the operations dashboard – all projects
- Manage incoming correspondence – phone calls, letters and emails.
- Ensure overall neatness and cleanliness of entire office premises (i.e. internal & external).
- Generate monthly administration reports and maintain an up-to- date filing system.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, equipment and other consumables and expedite procurement of supplies.
- Manage and supervise all support staff i.e. office cleaners, messengers etc.
- Provide support to HR as required
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant
- Business Degree with additional qualification in Business
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess the ability to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
How to Apply
If you are driven and looking to bring your exceptional skills and ideas, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th March 2020 @ 5pm
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.