Our client is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion, they trade in around 1010 stores in 47 countries.
They are seeking to fill a position of Expansion and Leasing Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies and evaluates the new store locations at high density customer flow destinations in the cities and/or newly developing shopping centres.
- Performs feasibility studies (ROCI) liaising with the regional management team to ensure max profitability per square meter of the company leased stores before the Heads of Terms or Contract is signed.
- Liaises with landlords, retail real estate agencies, malls and project developers and their legal representatives and represents LC WAIKIKI brand for retail expansion projects.
- Conducts rent negotiations, break option, turnover rent payable, site location and other property service and marketing costs which affects the stores’ bottom line profitability in line with current market rates.
- Follows up whole contract negotiation and signature processes liaising with HQ Legal – Leasing Department.
- Performs competitor analysis in terms of new retail site locations and their terms and conditions and prepares reports to submit to related parties to enable benchmarking of terms and conditions.
- Ensures that all the feasibility studies, market researches and contact information are recorded and registered at the corporate database to establish institutional memory.
- Executes the translation of lease contracts with the translation offices.
- Obtains legal advice for all lease contracts before it is signed by the official signatory.
- Communicates and coordinates with the International Finance Department in terms of leases and any advance payments (security payments, insurance etc.)
- Determines the points that may increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations in his field of effect and duty, develops and concludes improvement projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of expansion and leasing experience in retail industry
- Familiarity with legal terminology for Lease Contracts Knowledge of Commercial certificates and contract Knowledge of Financial and Legal Risks Property amp
- Real Estate Understanding
- Advance level of English
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Good at building positive business relations
- Persuasion skills
- Quality and Action oriented
- No restrictions to travel
If you meet these qualifications, send your Updated CV and any other Relevant papers to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title REF ELM MAR 2020 on the email subject.