Job Title: Field Sales and Marketing Assistant – Hardware Solutions
Open Positions: 2 posts
Gross Salary: 25k
Our client is an IT company that sells tech hardware solutions while providing world-class customer service to their clients.
They seek to recruit a field sales and marketing assistant who will be responsible for scouting for new prospects in the market and ensuring sales targets are met.
- Scout for potential prospects that have printers/copiers and require ink/toner cartridges
- Collect market data and be able to report back with accuracy
- Build and maintain good relations with customers
- Generate and analyze metric reports to measure the success of marketing programs.
- Support the development of marketing programs and materials to achieve sales goals.
- Ensure that marketing programs, materials and websites are updated with the latest sales information.
- Participate in industry meetings, sales conferences, outreach events, etc. to promote the company’s products/services
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territories achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings and take part in sales training
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in I.T/Business related field
- At least 1 year of successful technology hardware sales experience, including and not limited to direct sales of computer, printers, copiers, toners and related accessories will be a distinct advantage
- Aged 28 YEARS or below.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their requirements and the products we offer.
- Assertive, self-starter exhibiting a strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and highly motivated to provide a positive user experience.
- Have knowledge of the IT industry and the ability to learn and product portfolios to customers.
- A keen interest in IT issues
- The ability to write reports and proposals
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Field Sales and Marketing Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 2nd April 2020.
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contact