Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Job Location: Mombasa
Job Summary: Seeking an experienced field sales executive to attract new clients, win new accounts, and maximize profitability within his or her sales territory.
Candidates will work prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, educating prospects, and turning interested shoppers into long-term customers.
Monthly salary paid will be inclusive of a retainer and commission.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Provide a concise description of the products and services to the customers and also drawing attention to the benefits
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions, including prices of products and the demand.
- Totally focus on increasing the business by making various sales targets and estimating sales targets
- Bachelors’ degree in sales and marketing or related field
- 3 – 4 years proven work experience as a salesperson
- Should be competitive and confident
- Should be able to take initiatives and work on their own to achieve targets.
- Be a good team player.
- He/ She should be excellent with both verbal and written communication.
- Should have good knowledge of the industry and should be good with numbers to be able them to work on financial reports.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com by 27th March, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted